If 2025 Was Good, 2026 Is Going to Be Greater
As I reflect on 2025, I can honestly say it was a good year. Not because everything was easy, but because God was faithful. There were lessons learned, doors closed for my protection, and doors opened that reminded me that obedience still matters. Growth does not always look glamorous, but it is always purposeful.
As we step into 2026, I carry a deep sense of expectation in my spirit. I believe, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, that this will be an amazing year. A year of abundance, not just financially, but spiritually, emotionally, and in purpose. A year of divine speed, where what once took years will be accomplished in moments because God’s timing is now aligning with preparation.
I believe this is a year where the children of God will be elevated. Not elevated for pride or personal glory, but positioned for influence. Positioned to lead with integrity. Positioned to speak truth without compromise. Positioned to serve with wisdom and courage. God is raising believers who are not afraid to stand for righteousness in the workplace, in leadership, and in public spaces.
There will be no lack among God’s people. Provision will meet obedience. Faith will meet opportunity. We will see more Christians stepping into leadership, more believers running for office, and more godly values being spoken boldly in a time when silence has become convenient. The name of the Lord Jesus Christ will not be hidden. It will be honored openly.
This is not a year to shrink back. This is a year to walk forward with confidence, humility, and discernment. A year to trust God fully, even when the path requires faith beyond comfort. A year to build, to plant, to speak, and to move when He says move.
I feel it deeply, God is doing something new. Those who remained faithful in quiet seasons will see His hand clearly in this one. If 2025 was good, 2026 will be greater.
In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
🌿 Stay Connected
If today’s reflection spoke to you, I invite you to stay connected and continue growing with me through the platforms where I pour out my heart and my work. You can follow my Voice & Vision Newsletter on LinkedIn, where I share weekly insight on faith, purpose, leadership, and personal development:
LinkedIn Newsletter: https://www.linkedin.com/build-relation/newsletter-follow?entityUrn=7340558012001992705
You can also explore all of my published books on my Amazon Author Page, where each title reflects a different part of my journey and calling:
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/author/drchristinaasare
And for those who want to learn practical skills, strengthen your mindset, or grow in your career, feel free to browse my online courses through:
Asare Tech & Business Academy: https://asaretechacademy.mykajabi.com
Health Pro Academy: https://healthproacademy.mykajabi.com
I’m grateful for every person who takes this journey with me. Thank you for reading, thank you for growing, and thank you for being part of my community. Let’s continue building, learning, and rising together.

Comments
Post a Comment